Berlin's Effizienzhaus Plus Home Generates More Energy than it Consumes and Doubles as an EV Charging Station
- Category: Blog de prensa - Berlín (en inglés)
- Published on Saturday, 28 July 2012 12:35
- Hits: 194
Germany has built a home that produces so much clean energy it can charge the family cars as well. Efficiency House Plus with Electric Mobility designed by a collaborative team lead by Professor Werner Sobek is a 130 square meter experiment that was built in December 2011. Commissioned by Germany’s Federal Ministry of Transport, Building and Urban Development, the home produces twice as much energy as it consumes.
- An Inhabitat Writer Shares Her Experience Building Her Own Sustainable Yurt In the Woods!
- LEED program continues growing in SA
- Pictures: 10 High-Tech, Green City Solutions for Beating the Heat
- Self-Sustaining HOUS.E+ is a Rammed Earth Home of the Future in Vancouver
- Energy-Generating Mushrooms Provide Power, Water, and Shelter in the Sci-Fi City of "New Mumbai"
- US: New Green Building Body is Born
- Green building's 'new normal' - Sustainable Industries
- Making the 'world's smallest house'
- Sky City: Chinese Company BSB to Build the World's Tallest Building... In Just 90 Days?! | Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building